Dedicated to Hawaii and Hawaiian Spirulina. Cyanotech is the world premium producer and world authority in micro-algae. The author is proud to be associated with Cyanotech has dedicated his life to learning about and promoting spirulina since 1993

Monday, February 21, 2005

Spirulina Beer - The Ultimate Health Food

Do you like to stay young forever from drinking beer?

Yes, you can. You can stay young forever and drink an anti-aging beer, but you have to go to Myanmar for that.. Unless you can find someone in your country to import the spirulina beer made by Mandalay Brewery of Myanmar. I have my wish of staying young granted in Yangon in 2003. Indeed, I chanced upon that during one of my trips to Myanmar in 2003. I saw a bottle of spirulina beer in a Yangon foodmart. The label on the 330ml beer bottle has these descriptions: Spirulina Beer, Young Forever, Anti-Aging Drink. The alcohol content is 5%, and spirulina extract is 0.5. I bought one bottle to sample. I did not think much of how it would taste like. Spirulina beer? You must be kidding. Initially I took it (or shall I say drank it) with a pinch of salt. But to my surprise, it taste was rather agreeable. Let put it this way, one would not mind to sample a few bottles at a go, especially when one thinks of the health benefits of staying young from consuming this very palatable beer. You beer drinkers out there, now you can have you cake (beer) and eat(drink) it! These guys at the Mandalay Brewery have done a good job. Get your supermarkets and pubs to contact Mandalay Brewery

Spirulina Beer, Anti-Aging, Stay Young Foreover-this must be the Ultimate Health Food!!!

**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home