Dedicated to Hawaii and Hawaiian Spirulina. Cyanotech is the world premium producer and world authority in micro-algae. The author is proud to be associated with Cyanotech has dedicated his life to learning about and promoting spirulina since 1993

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Cyanotech Visit March 2005

I was back to Hawaii again earlier this month. It was short three days visit. Nevertheless, it was as enjoyable as usual. I had a chance to celebrate birthday with Bob Capelli on the day of my arrival. It was his birthday. Bob is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Cyanotech. We really got on very well. Bob is very supportive of my activities in ASEAN region. He is also a very approachable and wonderfully leader. He also works hard for the company. I have every faith that under his leadership, Cyanotech sales will enjoy steady growth.

For the three days that I was there, I had the chance to attend a yoga class, had lunch with Cyanotech's President Gerry Cyswedski, joined the top management to present some new ideas and products from our side of the world. I was treated like a VIP. Of course it always feel wonderful to see the spirulina farm and the magnificent Pacific ocean. Overall it was an excellent visit to renewed friendship, touch base and updating one another of what is happening and to learn about new ideas and the future direction of the company.

**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home