Dedicated to Hawaii and Hawaiian Spirulina. Cyanotech is the world premium producer and world authority in micro-algae. The author is proud to be associated with Cyanotech has dedicated his life to learning about and promoting spirulina since 1993

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Visiting Big Island

Our family has unanimously voted to visit Big Island for our year end vacation. Five of us went to Kona last November. This time we stayed longer than our usual 2-3 days in Kona. We had a good fortune to find excellent accommodation at Moana Loa Village by the Sea, through RCI time share. This facility is fantastic. We were given a 2 bedrooms chalet, with fully equipped kitchen, and two and half bath.

Though we stayed at Keahou Bay,the proximity to Cyanotech is too strong a lure for me to resist visiting Cyanotech. We "dropped in" for a short visit to Cyanotech ended up spending the whole afternoon there on 28th November. Needless to say, the discussion centered on Spirulina and Astaxanthin.

This is my second visit to Hawaii for this year. I can't help but felt enchanted by this charming island. Someone, maybe Pele must been cast the Aloha spell on me.

I want to find more Hawaii products to sell in Asian, and I am now casting my eyes on Kona Coffee-another exquisite products from the Big Island other than Spirulina Pacifica from Cyanotech.

**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home