Dedicated to Hawaii and Hawaiian Spirulina. Cyanotech is the world premium producer and world authority in micro-algae. The author is proud to be associated with Cyanotech has dedicated his life to learning about and promoting spirulina since 1993

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Spirulina Year-2006

Looking back 2005, it has been a year of foundation building. Two separate trips with Bob Capelli, Vice President of Cyanotech Corporation in 2005, covering cities in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore have laid the foundation for the years to come. I have even laid my hand on the internet, started my own blog, and created a website for spirulina. This website www.spirulina.sg is dedicated to provide more official information than this personal blog.

I have been learning about internet marketing since beginning of the year. I am now convinced internet is going to play a major role in my spirulina business. I will keep on going and learn to make use of this excellent tool.

Next year, I am aiming to create new spirulina related products. I have spent the whole of 2005 researching, creating, testing, and conceptualising some new spirulina based products and hopefully bring them to fruition in the new year. 2006-
The Year of Spirulina-Shall I say this is my new year resolution?

**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home