Dedicated to Hawaii and Hawaiian Spirulina. Cyanotech is the world premium producer and world authority in micro-algae. The author is proud to be associated with Cyanotech has dedicated his life to learning about and promoting spirulina since 1993

Monday, January 02, 2006

Spirulina.sg and Google Adsense

I have come to know about Google Adsense and Adwords as two powerful Advertising tools on internet earlier this year. I did not know how it works and let it rested at that, thinking that it was going to be too technical for me and time consuming.

Towards the middle of December last year, I found myself with a bit of time and decided to explore and applied for Google Adsense. It was surprising easy to learn and use this powerful tools. I was amazed at how easy it was to apply the Adsense ads to my website. I have started with my favourite site: www.spirulina.sg. Don't know how it will actually turn up, but as it is said, No venture, No gain.

**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home